Product By Category
McandS AgriSales is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 legislation at all times.
This privacy statement describes what personal data we will collect and how we will use the data that we collect from you when you engage with any of our dealerships, websites either online or offline communication.
We will always offer you a clear and easy way to remove yourself from our database should you decide that you no longer wish to receive our marketing offers.
We may make changes to our Privacy Statement; these changes will be made to our Privacy statement and uploaded onto our website.
Collecting personal data
We may collect and store personal data that we have collected from you either on paper, electronically or both.
We collect personal data from;
- The information that you provide to us when registering with us our website (including your email address);
- The information that you provide when completing your online enquiry (including your name, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide);
- The information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us;
- The information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made either in our Dealership premises in Ballincollig or Bandon, over the telephone or via any of our electronic means (including your address, telephone number and payment details).
- Telephone calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes
Using personal data
The personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, which may include:
- To meeting the terms of your vehicle order and provision of after sales services;
- To fulfil our contractual responsibilities to you to complete the transaction that you have entered into;
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website e.g. online service bookings;
- To remind you of relevant vehicle information e.g. service/Road Worthiness Certificate reminders;
- To inform you of any product recalls that are relevant to you;
- To send you any updates about McandS Agrisales via post and email. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require communication.
- To send you relevant and targeted marketing to share with you new and exclusive offers with you;
- To obtain customer service feedback about the services that we have provided to you.
Disclosing personal data
- We do not sell any personal data to any third parties.
- We may disclose your personal data to any of our staff, third party suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing);
- We do work closely with our manufacturer partners and third party suppliers who fulfil business activities for us. This may involve the sharing of data to vehicle manufacturer’, Revenue Commissioners, Other Government bodies or agencies where we are required to do so by law, providers of automotive and CRM solutions
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of McandS Agrisales where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing);
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data.
Security of personal data and retention
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers and on our dealer management systems
- We regularly review our personal data retention policy and will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request;
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible;
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law;
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data, we will do so as quickly as possible;
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold, we will do so as quickly as possible;
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes, we will do so as quickly as possible.
How to contact us :
It is important to us that personal data we hold about you is accurate. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data.
To exercise your rights (As detailed above) or if you have any specific data questions please contact our Data Protection Officer on the details below:
By email – [email protected]
By Post: Unit 8, Link Road Business Park, Carrigrohane, Ballincollig, Co. Cork
By phone: (021) 487 7889
Privacy Statement Introduction McandS AgriSales is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 legislation at all times. This privacy statement describes what personal data we will collect and how we will use the da...